Updated: May 2022
THE GOVERNMENT STILL REQUIRE HEALTHCARE SETTINGS IN THE UK TO REQUIRE VISITORS AND PATIENTS TO WEAR A FACE COVERING WHILST ON THE PREMISES
REFUSAL TO WEAR A FACE COVERING WITHOUT EXEMPTION MAY MEAN YOU ARE UNABLE TO BE SEEN
FACE MASKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR A SMALL FEE
PLEASE RING THE DOORBELL ON ARRIVAL AND WE WILL WELCOME YOU IN
As a Covid-19 Secure Company, we are able to operate in a safe environment and so protect our staff, practitioners and you, our patients. As we all continue our fight against this virus, it is important that we each do our bit to stem its advance so please read on to find out what measures we are taking and how you can help us to make your visit safe for all.
We are fully open for face to face appointments with all practitioners!
Our reception lines are open during normal hours but there may be a delay in answering so please bear with us or you may prefer to use our contact form.
NOTE: Your practitioner will be wearing PPE during your session as required by their individual registering bodies. We prefer you to please attend alone and only arrive at your booked time
We update this page regularly so check this page often for the latest news.
Children & Chaperones – sorry but only children booked for an appointment will be admitted.
In line with our chaperone policy, under 18’s must always be accompanied by an adult for treatment.
If you would like to bring a chaperone for yourself, this is always possible – to allow us to predict numbers in the building please inform us of this before your appointment – we reserve the right to refuse admission unless there is prior approval noted on the system.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and ring the doorbell on arrival as the door will be locked (please be patient as the receptionist may be on the phone when you arrive).
- You will be met by a practitioner or member of staff who may ask screening questions and confirm your appointment.
- You may not be admitted if you are early, accompanied without notice or are unable to comply with our infection control requirements, including refusal to wear a face covering.
- You may then be asked to sanitise your hands before being admitted, either direct to the treatment room or to our waiting room. If you prefer you may opt to wait outside.
- We are asking patients to use face coverings at all times whilst inside the building in line with current Government guidance.
- Staff and practitioners will be wearing PPE dependent on the guidance of their individual professional body, this may exclude our receptionists.
- Contactless payment by card is preferred so we are unable to accept cash etc until further notice. Should you have to use the pin pad on the payment machine we will disinfect it before and after each use. Remember the contactless limit has increased to £100 but if you prefer to pay with Apple Pay or Google Pay there are currently no limits.
Please keep up to date with the Government and Public Health England guidelines:
Hands – Regularly Wash Your Hands For At Least 20 Seconds
Face – Please wear a face covering at all times when inside our clinic buildings
Space – Maintain 2m (6ft) Distance From Others At All Times
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE DEVELOPED SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 SUCH AS:
- A high temperature
- A new and continual cough
- A loss of or change to your senses of taste or smell
If you are unsure of whether you should attend, please call us on 01737 762990
Thank you for keeping everyone in our clinic and community safe
The Westway Clinic – Proud to be a Covid-19 Secure Company