Updated: Friday 10th July 2020
We are pleased to announce that as a Covid-19 Secure Company, we are now open for face to face appointments for Osteopathy, Foot Reflexology, Homeopathy and Podiatry (chiropody). We can also offer Homeopathy telephone consultations if you would prefer.
Other therapies, including massage, will be returning imminently please watch out on this page for further announcements or contact us for an update.
Our reception lines are open during normal hours but there may be a delay in answering so please bear with us or you may prefer to use our contact form.
NOTE: Our waiting area and toilet facilities remain closed during the pandemic and we ask all patients wear a face covering and to attend alone.
Children & Chaperones – sorry but children who do not have an appointment will not be allowed to accompany a patient, all patients under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. If you would like to bring a chaperone please call reception prior to your appointment otherwise we reserve the right to refuse admission in order to maintain social distancing in all areas of the building.
We will look different when you come for your appointment – for more information on the measures we have taken to keep our staff, practitioners and patients safe during the pandemic please visit – Westway Clinic Covid-19 Secure Information.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and ring the doorbell on arrival as the door will be locked.
- You will be met by a practitioner or member of staff who will ask screening questions and confirm your appointment.
- You will not be admitted if you are early, accompanied without notice or are unable to comply with our infection control requirements.
- You will then be asked to remove any gloves and sanitise your hands before being admitted directly to your treatment room.
- We are asking patients to use face coverings at all times whilst inside the building in line with current Government guidance.
- Staff and practitioners will be wearing PPE such as gloves, aprons and face coverings and all surfaces in rooms will be disinfected between patients.
- To accommodate this extra work we are allocating additional time between each client and so ask you to be prompt and work with us to keep things running smoothly.
- Contactless payment by card is preferred so we are unable to accept cash etc until further notice. Should you have to use the pin pad on the payment machine we will disinfect it before and after each use.
Please keep up to date with the Government and Public Health England guidelines and
Stay Alert, Control the Virus and Save Lives
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE DEVELOPED SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 SUCH AS:
- A high temperature
- A new and continual cough
- A loss of or change to your senses of taste or smell
Thank you for keeping everyone in our clinic and community safe
The Westway Clinic – Proud to be a Covid-19 Secure Company