Updated: Monday 4th January 2021
WE REMAIN OPEN DURING THE NATIONAL LOCKDOWN
PLEASE READ ABOUT OUR COVID-19 SECURE REQUIREMENTS
As a Covid-19 Secure Company, we are able to operate in a safe environment and so protect our staff, practitioners and you, our patients. As we all continue our fight against this virus, it is important that we each do our bit to stem its advance so please read on to find out what measures we are taking and how you can help us to make your visit safe for all.
We continue to offer face to face appointments for Osteopathy, Chiropody and some Massage. In addition, existing Homeopathy clients can book a telephone consultation with Catherine (please call for details and times). Unfortunately our Reflexology services have been suspended – please call, or preferably email, us for updates.
Our reception lines are open during normal hours but there may be a delay in answering so please bear with us or you may prefer to use our contact form.
NOTE: Our waiting area and toilet facilities will remain closed during the pandemic and we ask all patients wear a face covering and to attend alone. Please prepare to be asked screening questions before being allowed to enter the building.
TO KEEP OUR STAFF SAFE WE CANNOT ALLOW YOU TO WAIT INSIDE THE BUILDING AT THIS TIME – PLEASE AVOID ARRIVING EARLY AND CHECK THE WEATHER AS THERE IS NO SHELTER AVAILABLE
Children & Chaperones – sorry but only children booked for an appointment will be admitted, this is to ensure social distancing and bio-security. Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult for treatment. If you would like to bring a chaperone for yourself this is always possible but to enable control please call reception prior to your appointment as we reserve the right to refuse admission unless there is prior approval noted on the system.
Please NOTE: We will look different when you come for your appointment – for more information on the measures we have taken to keep our staff, practitioners and patients safe during the pandemic please visit – Westway Clinic Covid-19 Secure Information.
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and ring the doorbell on arrival as the door will be locked.
- You will be met by a practitioner or member of staff who will ask screening questions and confirm your appointment.
- You will not be admitted if you are early, accompanied without notice or are unable to comply with our infection control requirements.
- You will then be asked to remove any gloves and sanitise your hands before being admitted directly to your treatment room.
- We are asking patients to use face coverings at all times whilst inside the building in line with current Government guidance.
- Staff and practitioners will be wearing PPE such as gloves, aprons and face coverings and all surfaces in rooms will be disinfected between patients.
- To accommodate this extra work we are allocating additional time between each client and so ask you to be prompt and work with us to keep things running smoothly.
- Contactless payment by card is preferred so we are unable to accept cash etc until further notice. Should you have to use the pin pad on the payment machine we will disinfect it before and after each use. Remember the contactless limit has increased to £45 but if you prefer to pay with Apple Pay of Google Pay there are currently no limits.
Please keep up to date with the Government and Public Health England guidelines:
Hands – Regularly Wash Your Hands For At Least 20 Seconds
Face – Please wear a face covering at all times when inside our clinic buildings
Space – Maintain 2m (6ft) Distance From Others At All Times
DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU OR A MEMBER OF YOUR HOUSEHOLD HAVE DEVELOPED SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 SUCH AS:
- A high temperature
- A new and continual cough
- A loss of or change to your senses of taste or smell
WE ARE ENFORCING THE GOVERNMENT 14 DAY QUARANTINE PERIOD FOR TRAVELLERS RETURNING FROM OR TRANSITING THROUGH COUNTRIES NOT CURRENTLY ON THE ‘SAFE’ LIST – CLICK HERE
Thank you for keeping everyone in our clinic and community safe
The Westway Clinic – Proud to be a Covid-19 Secure Company